Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Final Leg

0 Flats
0 Crashes
57 miles
On the Tonawanda Reservation


 Niagara Falls yesterday


A typical scene today

Today was the reason I like bike riding. Perfect weather (though too hot for Jeff Kane), wind at our backs and good roads. We made great time and felt good doing it. We met some really nice people along the way. Everyone we talk to wants to know where we are coming from, where we are going and why we are doing it. I think I see a window for long distance bicycle evangelism, though I think I'll let a younger person take that job. Thanks for all the prayers and support along the way and remember to prayerfully consider supporting the "Feed the Roots of Leadership" Capital Campaign of the Upstate New York Synod.

Blessings in Christ,
Pastor Jeff Silvernail

No comments:

Post a Comment